Spares & Service center across India
Types of buckets
- At BULL Innovation is a way of life where quality is first priority.
- Bull belongs to 54 year old AV group which has diversified companies employing more than 2000 people.
- Bull is the Indian leader in loaders and backhoes in its class and segment.
- More than 30,000 Bull products are running across the globe.
- Bull has been Recognised by the Ministry of Science and Technology as an in-house R&D company.
- BULL runs on most modern systems like SAP and CRM
- Backed by an extensive sales and service network with more than 100 resident service engineers across the world.
- Largest selling tractor attachment manufacturer in India.
- Bull has two world-class manufacturing plants with state of the art manufacturing facilities.
- The construction equipment plant has a capacity of 3000 vehicles per annum.
- World Wide sales and service network of 600 plus dealers and 7 branch offices across India.
- Bull is innovation driven organisation with strong R&D team and holds many patents to its credit.
Group Founder &Chairman
AV. Varadharajan started his first company in 1962 after his Bachelor of Engineering from PSG college of technology in 1959.
Bull Founder& Managing Director
Parthiban is the Founder and Managing Director of BULL. He hails from a family of industrialists and possess more than 25 years of Industrial experience. He holds many patents to his credit. By his continuous hard work and team driving capability, has made BULL - TA division as No 1 tractor attachments in India. He is also striving hard to position BULL as one of the top player in the Earth Moving Vehicle Manufacturing industry in the world.
V. Ponnudurai is an inventor and holds many patents to his credit and is actively involved in R&D of products.
Gurminder Singh Malik
President - International Business & Strategy
Associated with company for more than 10 years and spear headed sales of Tractor Attachments to the leadership position. He has worked with Escorts, Mahindra and lately as SVP-sales and marketing with Sonalika group before his re-association with BULL as President- International Business & Strategy
Associate Vice President, Plant - 2 Operations
Ramamoorthy is responsible for the CE Plant operations. He is associated with BULL right from the date of inception and was previously working with OPEL, a sister concern of BULL. A very dynamic, enthusiastic person and drives the operations team with his innovative ideas. He joined BULL as an Engineer and has moved up as AVP – Operations in manufacturing earth moving vehicles.
Senior General Manager, R&D
Sathiamurthi heads the R&D team of CE division. He joined Bull in the late 90’s and associated with the organization for the past 12 years. He has played a major role in the development of R&D process of BULL. He is more passionate to work in multi body dynamics and is energetically engaged in product development and testing.
Senior General Manager, R & D
Jayakanna is heading the Drive and Hydraulic department since 2003 in BULL. A mechanical engineering graduate with 23years of experience in product design and development. He is a subject matter specialist in Drivetrain and Hydraulics and also holds a patents in hydraulics.
Senior General Manager, Accounts & Finance
Ravichandran is responsible for the Accounts & Finance department. He has 30 years of wide experience and is associated with BULL since 2006. A graduate in Commerce and has completed CA during the year 1986. He is a subject matter expert in Accounting, Finance Process, Direct and Indirect taxation.
Sr.General Manager, Marketing Tractor Attachment Division
Mr. Khaleelulla heads the sales and Marketing of tractor attachments division. Joined BULL during 2004 as sales person for Rajasthan, with his strenuous efforts, dedication and commitment has grown upto the level of Sr. General Manager. He is one of the key instrumental employee in placing TA division as No 1 in India.
Bull philosophy reflects the culture of Bull machines. The same is the mantra and ritual for every Bull employee and we are bound by it.
- Low aim is a crime.
- Quality is the first priority and my responsibility
- I am courageous and believein myself
- I Believe In God And For Everything Else I Demand Data
- I am hungry FOR knowledge and the same is hiding inside The problems
- I Believe That Every Problem Has A Solution
- I Enjoy Challenging And Solving The Problems
- I Innovate and simplify the complexities
- I Am Customer Centric And Objective Driven
- I Break Barriers to Attain Objectives
- I Plan And Execute With Sense Of Urgency
- I Take Responsibility And Train Others Because I Am A Leader
- I Am Ready To Change Anything, Except For My Honesty And Integrity
- I Am Self Disciplined And Consistent With Growth Mindset
- I TRUST, respect My TEAM and take care of each other
- I Am Time Conscious And Cost Conscious
- I Believe In Bms - Rca - Capa Which Are Our Way Of Our Life
- I am aware that my efficiency will Impact future of bull team
- Undying Positive Energy Is What I Breath
- I Believe That I Can Impact The World
- The Word Can't Is Removed From Our Vocabulary
Bull temple represents the foundation , structure and the core values of the company.
Bull Launched 4 New machines to the Indian market Challenger 76 | Champion 76 | Super Smart 76 & Heavy Duty 76 to the Indian market.
India’s first joystick drive
SMART KID New class of backhoe Loader launched
World’s Toughest and Smartest
Skid Steer AV490 Loader Launched in Excon
Most Powerful machine in India among its Category Bull
HD 100 Backhoe loader machine was launched.
Bull HD 76 Backhoe loader machine was
launched in International Exhibition Excon 2013
Harvester technology transferred to an
Indian multinational company
World’s first Bull Smart - 60Hp hydrodynamic driven Backhoe
loader was launched in International Exhibition Excon 2011
Second state of the Art plant constructed
with 3000 vehicle per annum capacity.
First Backhoe loader
Tie up with world leader
in tractor market
“Bull Smart”Backhoe loader project was kick
started and the design work started.
Recognised as in house R&D by ministry of
science and technology and continuing.
Mahindra markets the products and
sells in name of - Bull Mahindra
Became the Indian Leader in its
segment of tractor attachments.
Manufactures tractor attached
BULL machines pvt.ltd starts its operation for
manufacturing tractor attached loaders.
Mother company foundry was founded.
Bull infrastructure is truly world class
At Bull quality is the first and overriding priority with strong quality systems driven on SAP and maintains standards similar to car manufacturing industry.
Bull has excellent team dedicated to quality
The company is ISO certified company 9001 & 2008
At Bull, R&D forms the core of all the departments. Our success comes from the indomitable strength of our R&D team. We have dedicated R&D engineers working towards surpassing customer expectations from across the globe.
In 2004 our company was recognized as an in-house R&D company by the Ministry of Science and Technology, Government of India.
Our Prestigious customers
The machine is running 15 to 18 hrs, in a day and the foremost advantage is it's fuel consumption is very economical as compare as the productivity for our regular production...
We are happy to say that the machine is clicked 1883 hrs without any major trouble. Foremost advantage of the machine we observed, the fuel consumption is...
We have been using Bull machines for more than a decade and we are very happy...We have been using Bull machines for more than a decade and we are...
The machine has run for 775hrs. We are very much satisfied with the performance of the machine with respect to fuel consumption, reliability of power, sound...
The service provided by company is excellent. The service team of Bull Machine has provided service on time, every time for periodical as wel as breakdown service...
We have been using Bull machines for more than a decade and we are very happy...We have been using Bull machines for more than a decade and we are very...
Services ComplainsAt BULL we always treat "CUSTOMER FIRST". Our customer care service team comprises 135 people always ready to support the customers across the globe. Register Now